Hm.. I'm bored .
Hello again , teehee~ I wonder when will SHINee ever come to Singapore again . I really want to see them! esp KEY . hoho ^-^ . I just fell in love with Jonghyun because I realize that he's actually not bad! Gangster uh .
To be frank , I want to go to school . Holidays are freaking me out! I either go out with my friends or Netball trainings . I might be going town tomorrow as training would be at Kallang . Whew . Hopefully tomorrow's training isn't that tough compare to those before . NONSENSE .
I have not touch the holidays homeworks given by Mrs James! What the fuck, can you believe it ? Hah .
Why don't we be random (: ? hmmm... what should I say ... Ah-hah! PLASTIC SURGERY .
How many of you are against it? How many of you actually thinks it's alright ? How many of you did it ? Well ,in my opinion , I think it's fine to look nice or whatsoever . But I also think it's a waste of time and money .
Look at this ,

Guess who ? SNSD Jessica uh . Can you believe it?! O.M.G . So much difference can?!
This is her now ,

Woah , chiobu . Teehee . She looks beautiful now , isn't she(: ? Yeah , she sure is.
Okay , nothing to say already . STOP THIS NONSENSE . lala . Love Jessica , <3 .
Well.. I'm still bored ._. . BORING .
KTHXBAI(:
No comments:
Post a Comment