Bio:

I'm just like you humans , I do laugh , cry and do the things that you do . I'm blissfully attached to Jacky Lim . I'm a crazy and hyper girl who tends to laugh out loudly all the time like insane. I love myself and of course , I love life. I believe everything happens for reason, be it Hatred or love or for the fun and laughter , peace and joy . I dislikes people who treat me bad and to be honest , I'll hate you for that . I have friends that care and support me regardless of whatever I do.Enjoy your stay here and do leave a tag behind.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's only Just a dream ,

Well , I'm kinda upset that the pictures isn't able to upload . I've tried many times but it just don't fucking works . Grrr.. But don't worry , I've something to share with you people .

Of course , SHINee . Just look at them , how adorable they are , especially baby Taemin! hehe. Key too !

TAEMIN , ♥

ONEW , ♥

MINHO , ♥

KEY , ♥♥

JONGHYUN , ♥

hehe . To be honest , I don't know whether they are pure cute or they went for surgery before . I know minho , had went for a nose job . But it's alright , the SHINee appas is all so charming . Did I mention then I finally completed my Hello baby episodes ? I teared a little during the last episode because it's just too touching . And of course , it's my first time seeing Key cry . Haha . I'm still new to SHINee alright . I fell in love with them when I saw their Hello Mv . Key made the super cute espression . Aw... teehee .

Am I right to say that(: ?
Yoogeun very cute can?!




Okay , enough of my nonsense .
So.. training wasn't that bad . We have nothing to do because the primary scholars have taken over almost the whole Netball court because of a Carnival , I guess. They are so CUTE . Primary 3 if I'm not wrong . We played friendly match against nanhua . 1 round only . Bored .
The sun can totally destroy our precious skin ! It's so hot ! like... 32 degrees celcius ? O.M.G . global warming uh ^^ .

Let do a random post again .

Prom night

I can't wait for prom night! But someone told me it's boring and we have to pay a hundred dollars or more for it! And it's held in school . Which it stupid ): . Well ... BLEAH talk about it in future .

Let's talk about the difference between guy friends and boyfriends.
There's a big difference between a guy friend and a boyfriend. Boyfriends are to love but guy friends are to have by your side.

I don't understand what does this mean . Is it a bad thing or a good thing ?
No matter what , I still love him alright (: . hehe . You're mine boy . Nothing would ever change the fact that we're together.

And yup , I agree . Guy friends are to be by your side (: . When you quarrel with your boyfriend and eventually broke up , I believe I should turn to my guy friends and seek for advice ( If it's the guy who broke up with you ) . They are guys , they understand what guys really craves for and how would they feel .

But of course , don't ever get too close to your guy friend , in my opinion , your boyfriend would get jealous and would probably start a fight with your guy friend over you . I think only lah . Or maybe quarrel with you over this things .

Hm.. should probably end here? Enough of my nonsense already (: .
Believe in yourself and all that you are , know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle .

No comments:

Post a Comment