
" The little memories of us emptied like a wine glass and gone clear . The memories of you and me that can't be remained even though I have tried to bring them back . "
When was the last time I've done an proper entry? Long time ago . Hah.
I'm fucking irritated because the can't seem to upload the pictures from the Camera! URGH . Dying . My Blog would be full of ... WORDS . YAY .
So.. Yesterday , I laughed my ass out while joking with Akansha and Crystal. We laughed like Crazy , laugh like nobody's business. Haha. Had great time with you guys. Germans ?
I wouldn't be really updating this blog of mine as tml would be the beginning of sports camp! BORED DIE! train from day to night if I'm not wrong . Hah . Hopefully I'd be able to lose weight and not only that , but also to improve on my Netball skills and stamina. YAY .
To De Long .
As requested .
Firstly , I want to say my first impression of you . Step yi ge emo . But of course , I'm just joking. Remember , the time , when we first broke up , patch again , and broke up for the last time . To be frank , I thought you've complete gave up on me so I didn't really care about what's going on . But I was wrong . You came to me , hoping you would get a chance again . So I wondered , after treating you so badly , lying to you and all those stuff , you didn't really mind and just want to get back with me .I didn't know what to do and was confused for the one whole month of September to October ( mid way , around the 20th). Until I realize that , yeah , I was ready , and gave you a chance . I gave it a try .
I was very happy , till then , with you . YAY . Story's over, time for bed . lalala.
Happy 1st month baby , love you , always .
20.10.2010.2010 , <3
My Randomness :
I aspired to be a photographer, not only that , but also a lawyer . Being a lawyer is great because , in future when I talk back , you'll never win me . HAH .
A faithful friend is the medicine of life .
I believe that .. a friend would drop their plans when i'm in trouble , shares joy in my accomplishments , feels sad when I'm in pain .I also believe that a friend would encourages my dreams and offers advice . so.. a friend , is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself . These are good friends .
What about the bad ones? The bad one are those who backstab you , lie to you , makes you get hurt deeply , makes you have bad impression of them eventually . I hate those kind of people .
Do you know how it feels to be backstab ? You would if you ever find out one of your best friends , was talking bad behind your back and that's when you thought , they weren't your good friends . You trusted him/her so much , that you lose total faith and trust her after you found out she/he backstab you . This feeling sucks man , I tell you . Let me emphasized on this , if you think , you don't like some bad points of your best friend or even just friend , don't talk behind their back . I know , you just want to let out your anger and frustration and tell other people how you feel . But nothing would change . Why don't you just go up to the person and tell her that you think she has attitude problems and she a hongster? I mean .. Who doesn't have attitude . SO WHAT? And don't call other people hongster when YOU ARE ALREADY ONE . Get on with life . URGH.
I'll be back people , wait for me .
KTHXBAI .
No comments:
Post a Comment